I have been incarcerated since 1996. I was framed by Ventura County for a murder that never happened, as it was lawful self-defense against a meth-induced felon who terrorized my neighborhood for years. I am not looking for pen pals or relationships. I am looking for someone with internet skills to help me do any of the following;
- Build and maintain a website dedicated to fighting my wrongful conviction.
- Build and maintain a website to expose Ventura County's longstanding practice of framing many others.
- Help me with internet research.
- Post my writings.
- Build and maintain a website dedicated to abolishing the California parole board.
- Help with other activism.
I have no money. I live in a 54 square foot cement cell, with no access to the internet, computers, or cell phones. I was a journalism major, and I have an old typewriter. I have a lot to say, but the world doesn't know I exist because I can't scream loud enough for anybody to hear me. I need your help.
Please write me if you can help with any of the above projects, or help find others who can.
I can only communicate by snail mail. Please don't send books or other items without writing first, due to strict prison mail regulations. I would, however, be very grateful if you would send some U.S. Forever Stamps (no more than 40 stamps at once, per regulations). Thank you.
Christopher Harbridge #K61356
RJDCF / 18 - 104
480 Alta Road
San Diego, CA 92179