I'll be posting decent photos at my first opportunity.
For now, I salute and bow to your viewing of my introduction. This is my first time seeking companionship in such a manner. Who can deny the thrills of mystery?
I made a bulletin for the convenience of sparing you the chattering paragraphs and run-on sentences. (Look at me being considerate, already!)
Things I say about myself.
* Resourceful * Optimistic * Willing to learn
* Goal oriented * Ambitious* Picky eater (food must be good!)
Things others told me about myself:
* Brutally honest * Good sense of humor * Way smarter than I appear
* Knowledgeable * Don't belong in prison * Diligent
* The best she's ever had (GED tutor - really!) * Very handsome
Sometimes I think I'm God's gift. Other times I feel like God's prisoner. Either way, I'm God's and I'm at peace with that!
I'm in the process of rebuilding and redeveloping myself in preparations for my release. For instance, I've been learning how to speak Spanish these past couple of months. I'm determined to go home bilingual! I welcome your correspondence with an open mind and no expectations. There's nothing to lose with infinite possibilities to gain. An adventure with potential.
With that being said... How has life been treating you, so far?
Duane Jones #92008-083
FCI Beaumont Low
PO Box 26020
Beaumont, TX 77720